area rug cleaning
What's the best way to get your area rugs clean in San Diego California? Call an affordable, organic and all natural carpet and rug cleaning company that uses the right rug cleaning equipment, cleaning solutions and expertly trained carpet and area rug cleaning technicians.
Call San Diego Carpet Cleaners at 619-817-8700.
Our technicians treat your beautiful area rugs with care and only the best area organic rug cleaners available today.
We use a simple process to safely restore your area rugs to their original beauty and to make them clean and fresh for your family and pets.
1. We Pretreat. We pretreat your rugs and any stains including pet stains or spills or urine odor.
2. We Steam Clean Your Area Rugs. Our steam cleaning equipment and attachments are designed specifically for cleaning delicate area rugs. Our organic cleaning solution will sanitize your rugs and give them a fresh feel and smell.
3. We Post-treat. To restore the proper pH to the rugs, we post-treat them and if desired, we can apply a stain repelling treatment. This can lengthen the time between cleanings and keep your rugs looking their best longer.
Before we treat your rugs we'll assess the type of rug and recommend a cleaning method. We're one of the most thorough rug cleaners in San Diego and we'll factor in many things like:
1. Is your rug made of synthetic material like nylon or polyester? Many synthetic rugs are manufactured and coated with stain protecting chemicals which make them repel dirt and also make them easy to clean with traditional carpet and rug cleaning techniques. Our steam cleaning equipment and hot water extraction cleaning equipment are perfect for this type of rug.
2. Is the rug made of natural materials like hemp, bamboo or sisal? Dry cleaning is often best for these types of rugs. But our free assessment and estimate can help point you in the right direction.
3. Do you have a delicate silk or rayon rug for cleaning? Cleaning silk and rayon rugs requires a gentle touch and special training. Dry treatment or a wet cleaning may be required depending on the stains. Our technician can give you the right information.
4. Do you have a hand-woven, flat weave or low pile rug that needs cleaning? We take special care to protect the colors in the rug and we will clean both sides if it is a reversible rug.
How To Keep Your Area Rugs Cleaner Longer
After we have cleaned your area rugs there are several steps that you can take to help maintain your rugs.
1. Use Doormats. Place a rough and tough mat outside all entry doors so that everyone can wipe their feet before entering your home. This includes kids, adults and pets.
2. No shoes inside. Once inside, immediately remove your shoes. Shoes and boots can track in a lot of dirt and germs. This can cause significant stains in high traffic areas and ruin rugs over the long term.
3. Vacuum rugs often. Vacuum at least once a week to pick up dirt and soil and pet hair before it can really set in deep to your rugs.
4. Natural Rug Cleaners. Use natural rug cleaners to treat stains and spills immediately. If you aren't sure what to use, give us a call at (619) 817-8700 and we'll give you tips on how to remove stains from your rugs until we can professionally clean your rugs for you.
5. Dry Carpet Cleaners. Once a quarter, apply a natural organic dry carpet cleaner to your rugs. They absorb oils and stains and can extend the life of your rugs. This is a perfect treatment for sisal rug cleaning, hemp rug cleaning, bamboo rug cleaning and other types of rugs made from natural plant materials. They tend to absorb moisture easily and stains can set in deep.
We clean rugs, carpet, upholstery, tile and grout all over the San Diego area including Carmel Valley, Mission Valley, Mission Beach, Del Mar, Oceanside, Windansea Beach, La Jolla, Sunset Cliffs, El Cajon, Mira Mesa and more.