natural carpet cleaner
How To Avoid Harsh Toxic Carpet Cleaners and Get Your Carpets Cleaned Using Effective Natural Carpet Cleaners
SD Carpet Cleaners is the best natural carpet cleaner in the San Diego area. We leave your home with a simple, pure, fresh clean not an overwhelming, over-deodorized room of wet carpet.
We are committed to restoring the cleanliness in your home starting with flawless flooring. We are also committed to doing it in the safest possible way for your family, kids and pets. We take the following precautions to ensure your safety and great results:
1. Natural Carpet Cleaning Solution. Unlike some of our competitors, we use a natural carpet cleaning solution that is safe for kids and pets. It is safe, natural and green and it is super-effective.
2. Nontoxic, Organic Carpet Cleaning. We do not use hazardous cleaners in your home, office, car, RV or motorhome. We use only safe, green products to clean you r carpets, upholstery, tile, or grout.
3. Pet Friendly and Kid Friendly Carpet Cleaning. Our cleaning solution is pet friendly and kid friendly. We make sure that your carpets are safe for your entire family and we care about the health of our customers.
4. Odorless Cleaning Solution. We avoid using any harsh, toxic or perfumed cleaning solutions. This will avoid any chance of skin, eye, or nose irritation due to using our services.
If you have a stain and need to use something immediately here are a few tips and natural carpet cleaners that you can use before your call us for a professional natural cleaning.
4 Tips for Natural Carpet Cleaning
1. Avoid commercially available sprays. Avoid using prepared solutions or store-bought spot removers, the can actually cause the stain to set.
2. For Pet Urine Stains on your carpet. Use a clean white cloth to absorb as much liquid as possible. Dust the entire area generously with baking soda and allow to sit for at least one hour. Once the baking soda has absorbed the moisture, vacuum the baking soda. Call us as quickly as possible for a profession and more hygienic cleaning (619) 817-8700.
3. Blot, Blot, the Darn Spot. Blot, don't rub. We know that it is hard to resist but rubbing the stain can actually spread it and make it worse. Always use a clean dry white or natural towel to blot the stain to absorb as much of moisture as possible.
4. Dampen don't Drench. When you have stains, it is key to moisten with the proper solution but don't drench your carpet. This can cause the stain to spread or to be pulled down into the padding beneath the carpet and then bleed through in other patches of carpet. It can really create a huge shadow stain in your carpet.
We know that when we spill something on the carpet, our first reaction is to want to spray it and mop it up. This may do more harm than good. So blot it and then call us immediately.
We will give you some suggestions over the phone and get you scheduled for a professional natural carpet cleaning as soon as possible.
Call today to get a demonstration of our special equipment and natural, zero residue carpet cleaning solution.
Call now (619) 817-8700