Organic carpet cleaning
How To Get the Best Organic Carpet Cleaning in San Diego in One Quick Phone Call
SD Carpet Cleaners is the best organic carpet cleaner in San Diego. We give your carpet a simple, pure, fresh clean not an overwhelming, over-deodorized room of wet carpet.
We are committed to providing you with outstanding service and hygienic, sanitized, and spotless carpet. We spend a lot of time at home and often the little ones spend on lot of time on the floor. The cleanliness of your carpet is important to the overall freshness of the home. Dust, dirt, hair, stains, and more can get trapped in the carpet and it takes a professional cleaner with the proper equipment and training to restore it to its original appearance. We are also committed to doing it in the safest possible way for your family, kids and pets. We take the following precautions to ensure your safety and great results:
1. Organic Carpet Cleaning Solution. Unlike some of our competitors, we use a green, organic carpet cleaning solution that is safe for kids and pets. It is safe, natural, leaves zero residue and it is super-effective.
2. Nontoxic, Organic Carpet Cleaning. We avoid hazardous cleaners in your home, office, car, RV or motorhome. We use only safe, green organic carpet cleaning products to clean your carpets, upholstery, tile, or grout.
3. Pet Friendly and Kid Friendly Carpet Cleaning. Our organic cleaning solution is great for kids and pet friendly. It is safe to walk on your carpets immediately after cleaning (with shoe covers that we provide).
4. No Volatile Toxic Chemicals. We avoid using any harsh, toxic, perfumed or volatile cleaning solutions. Our cleaning is safe for everyone including small children or small pets.
If you have a stain and need to use something immediately here are a few tips and natural carpet cleaners that you can use before your call us for a professional natural cleaning.
Organic Carpet Cleaning vs. Traditional Carpet Cleaning
1. Organic carpet cleaning solutions are biodegradable and nontoxic. Traditional Carpet cleaners may use solutions that are toxic, and contain pollutants that impact the air and water.
2. Organic carpet cleaning has less impact on your home environment. No harsh chemicals or fragrances are used.
3. Traditional solutions contain harsh chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, lye and disinfectants. Organic solutions avoid these chemicals. Call us as quickly as possible for a professional and more hygienic cleaning
4. Traditional carpet cleaning solutions may involve mixing harsh chemicals with other chemicals that already sit in the carpet. The carpet manufacturing process leaves traces of chemicals and solutions and mixing these residual chemicals with new chemicals can release toxic fumes into your home.
5. Organic carpet cleaning doesn't pollute the air. Avoid the potential for sneezing, headaches, nausea, asthma attacks, irritation to the lungs, nose, and eyes, coughing, congestion and fatigue that can result from exposure to too much indoor air pollution by using an organic carpet cleaner.
6. Organic carpet cleaning leaves zero residue on the carpet. When combined with hot water extraction methods like we use at SD Carpet Cleaners, organic carpet cleaners leave zero residue. This results in the carpets staying clean for longer and no chance of irritation or rashes to your household.
Call now (619) 817-8700