pet stain removal
How To Avoid Harsh Toxic Carpet Cleaners and Get Your Carpets Cleaned Using Effective Natural Carpet Cleaners
We specialize in the removal of stubborn smoke, pet urine, pet stains, pet dander, pet odors, germs, dust mites and other allergens with our superior steam carpet cleaning services.
Our powerful rotary hot water extraction equipment will also remove sticky residue and shampoo left behind by rental carpet cleaning machines or fly-by-night carpet cleaners who are not professionally trained.
Call us today to clean your high traffic areas or your entire home in time for the next family gathering or event. We will schedule to meet your needs.
Call now (619) 817-8700
Pet Stain Removal in 6 Easy Steps
1. Blot Moisture. When you have a pet stain, the first order of business is to try to absorb as much of the liquid as possible. Use a clean towel to blot the stained area. Place the towel and lean on it with pressure (you might want gloves...).
2. Enzyme digester. Apply a enzyme digester carpet cleaner.
3. Follow the pet stain removal instructions. Follow the direction on the bottle for removing pet stains and let it dry.
4. Detergent solution. Once dry, remove any remaining evidence of the pet stain with a dilute detergent solution.
5. Rinse. Rinse but do not overwet as this may cause the stain to soak in or bleed.
6. Blot and let dry.