steam Carpet cleaning services
How To Steam Clean Carpets Using Effective All Natural and Organic Carpet Cleaners
SD Carpet Cleaners is the best steam carpet cleaning service in the San Diego area. We use a 13 step process that ensures clean carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile and grout every time.
Our 13 Step Steam Carpet Cleaning Process
Step 1: Pre-Inspection
Before doing any work in your home, we conduct a proper pre-inspection of your carpet, rug, tile or upholstery that requires cleaning. Shows us your spots, stains, dirt and grime during this pre-inspection and we will develop a plan of attack for cleaning your carpet, tile, grout or upholstery. If we don't think that we will be able to remove a stain, we will let you know upfront, as well as the costs.
Step 2: Pre-Vacuum
We pre-vacuum to remove heavy dirt and grime on the carpets and rugs.
Step 3: Move Furniture (if needed)
Our carpet cleaners can place furniture slides under most furniture and slide it out of the way for cleaning. This includes chairs and tables. It does not usually include large heavy pieces like beds, armoires or curio cabinets.
Step 4: Pre-Condition & Pre-Treatment
Stains are pretreated for easier stain removal.
Step 5: Pre-Groom
We groom the carpet before cleaning to loosen dry and set in dirt and to raise the pile of the carpets.
Step 6: Steam Cleaning, Hot Water Extraction & Rinse
Our truck-mounted hot water extraction equipment and natural organinc carpet cleaning solutions will thoroughly clean and rinse the carpets and area rugs.
Our cleaning solutions are zero residue and all natural. They are also odorless and a simple and fresh green clean.
Step 7: Neutralize
Once your carpets have been steam cleaned with our noresidue, organic cleaning formula, we will restore the proper pH to your clean carpets and rugs. This helps the carpets repel dirt and helps your carpets stay cleaner longer.
Step 8: Post Spot Treatment
Stubborn pet stains or spills may require a special spot treatment which we will apply at this time.
Step 9: Post-Groom
we groom the carpet after cleaning to lift the pile for drying and restore "fluffiness."
Step 10: Carpet Stain Protection (recommended)
Carpet stain protection can extend the life of your carpets and rugs by making them easier to clean and it can extend the time between carpet cleanings.
Step 11: Post Inspection
We'll conduct a final walk through with you to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with our cleaning.
Step 12: Replace Furniture
We'll replace the items that we moved and leave the wooden and metal furniture on protective film so that they are not damaged by the moisture.
Step 13: Departure
We leave you will protective foot coverings (booties) so that you and your family can immediately walk on your new green cleaned carpets.
Now that you now exactly what will happen when we arrive to steam clean your carpets, you should have the pros and cons of steam cleaning before we arrive.
Pros of Steam Cleaning Carpets
In San Diego, California the air is pretty dry and this is almost a desert. So there is a lot of dust because the climate is so dry. This dust gets down deep into the carpets and makes deep carpet cleaning necessary.
1. Remover Dirt, Grime and Allergens. Having your carpets professionally steam cleaned in the best way to remove set in dirt and germs. It sanitizes and rinses away dirt and dust.
2. Cleans High Traffic Areas. Prevent the High Traffic Areas from becoming permanently damaged and dirty.
3. Extend the Life of Your Rugs and Carpets. Keeping your carpets clean helps keep the high traffic areas from showing permanent wear and tear earlier. This can make your carpets visually appealing for many years.
4. Comply with the Carpet Manufacturers Warranty. Most major carpet manufacturers actually require routine cleaning as a condition of their warranty.
5. Improve Air Quality in the Home. Removing the dust, allergens, and pollen from the carpets with the steam cleaning and the rotary extraction equipment will help to improve the air quality in your home.
Cons of Steam Cleaning Your Carpets
1. Improper Cleaning. Using the wrong cleaning techniques, cleaning solutions or equipment may damage the carpets. SD Carpet Cleaners takes care to make sure that all of our technicians are professionally trained on the latest state of the art techniques for effective carpet cleaning. Our organic cleaning solutions are safe for the environment, your family and pets and for the carpets. Our equipment is specifically designed to safely steam clean your carpets.
2. Too Wet. Some carpet cleaners use equipment that may leave your carpets too wet. This can cause an extended drying time which can cause mildew and odor. In that case, carpet restoration or even replacement may be necessary. Our truck-mounted rotary extraction equipment extracts as much moisture as possible and leaves your carpet damp but not soggy.
3. Potential Damage to Carpet. Cleaning at the improper temperatures or with the wrong chemicals may damage the fibers or the carpet backing. SD Carpet Cleaners are trained to analyze your carpet and your stains before cleaning to ensure that the proper methods are used.
As you can see, it is important to weigh the pros and cons before hiring a steam carpet cleaner. It is also important to research their techniques.
Here are just a few questions that you should ask before hiring a carpet cleaner in the San Diego area:
1. Do you use organic carpet cleaners or traditional carpet cleaning solutions? Opt for organic or all natural carpet cleaning. It is better for the environment, your family, your kids and the air quality in the home. It is also pet friendly and gentle on your carpet and rugs.
2. Do you use a rotary extractor to remove as much water as possible? Steam carpet cleaning is basically rinsing your carpet and you want to make sure to keep the drying times to a minimum.
3. Do you use soapy solutions or zero residue cleaning solutions? Soapy, sticky residue is lie a magnet for dirt when they leave so you want a carpet cleaning company that uses a no residue formula, steam carpet cleaning equipment and then extracts the moisture. You carpets will be clean and will stay that way longer.
Call now (619) 817-8700