Tile and Grout Cleaning
How to Have Clean Grout and Tile in a Matter of Minutes. No Crawling. No Sweating. No Sore Knees.
Is it hard to remember the original color of your tile and grout?
Does your grout look like it belongs in the kitchen in a fast food restaurant - yucky and black?
Want to restore it to its original color in a matter of a couple of hours? Without getting down on your hands and knees and scrubbing like Cinderella before she meets her Prince...
Let us do the hard work for you. Our heavy duty cleaning equipment is strong enough to do the job in a matter of minutes or hours instead days if you tackle this project yourself.
Commercially available tile and grout cleaners are expensive. They can cost anywhere from $10-20/per bottle and your floor may require several bottles. Add in your time , sore knees and back and it's a no-brainer to just call us at 619-817-8700.
In the time that takes to dial the number and watch a couple episodes of your favorite show, San Diego Carpet Cleaners can steam clean your tile floor and grout.
Our steam cleaning equipment uses an organic cleaner which are safe for your kids, pets and floors but also super effective.
When we clean your floors and shower walls, it is as if they have been power washed. When you try to do it your self it is like wiping them with a sponge. When you need a deep cleaning for your tile and grout, you need to call a professional with the right equipment, the right training and the right cleaning solutions.
Call us at 619-817-8700 for fast service
If you're in a pinch and you still want to clean your floor tile and grout yourself...
Here's a simple 6 step process how to clean floor grout
1. Mix an oxygenated cleaner according to the package directions with water.
2. Apply to the tile and grout with a brush and let it marinate for at least 5 minutes.
3. Scrub if needed to loosen the dirt.
4. Mix a solution of one part vinegar and one part water to rinse the floor and remove any sticky film with a string mop or sponge.
5. Change the water often if it looks dirty.
6. Rinse again with plain water. With this cleaning, you will notice a big difference in your tile and grout. If this isn't clean enough then call us to steam clean your grout
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can you find the best grout cleaning company in San Diego? The best companies in any city in California are going to put their customers needs first. They will have excellent customer service from the first phone call until the completion of the cleaning service. The staff and technicians will be expertly trained in the latest methods and techniques and they will also provide pictures of before and after work and references upon request.
2. Why should I steam clean my tile and grout? Your flooring takes a beating year after year and the dirt and grime from foot traffic gets ground into the floor. Germs, allergens, and dirt gets tracked in and can settle into the tiny pores of your tile floor and grout. If you have pets or small children, it is important to keep your floors cleans and disinfected.
3. What are the advantages of hiring a professional grout cleaning company instead of doing it myself? The advantages of hiring a professional grout cleaner include the level of training and experience that our technicians bring. They are trained and prepared to handle all types of grout and tile including interior and exterior, bathroom, kitchen and laundry room, tile countertops, tile showers and tile floors. They are prepared to clean synthetic, man-made and natural tile materials. Perhaps the most important advantage is the savings of time and energy. It is not easy to scrub an entire tile floor by hand or to remove set in mildew or mold from an old shower. And the fumes involved in commercially available cleaners can be dangerous. Let San Diego Carpet Cleaners save you the time, sweat and discomfort.
4. What are the disadvantages of hiring a professional cleaning service instead of doing it myself? Setting aside the time to call, schedule, and meet a professional tile cleaning company at your home can be a challenge. We have a flexible schedule and our technicians will call when they are on their way to your home so that we minimize waiting time. Our tile cleaning equipment is also very powerful and gets the job done quickly so that we can complete most jobs within an hour or two. The other disadvantage may involve the cost of the cleaning service but when compared to the cost of several bottles of commercially sold cleaning solution and the elbow grease required, it is very affordable.
5. How often should I have my grout and tile cleaned? Each family and home are unique so it is hard to give a definitive answer. Consider the amount of foot traffic, pets, kids and the lifestyle in your home. An annual cleaning is a good way to prevent discoloration and bacteria from setting in. It is also important to seal the grout and tile once it has been cleaned. This will prolong the cleanliness of the flooring.
6. What types of grout and tile should be cleaned? It's best for us to see your floor before we make a recommendation. Call us for a free estimate at 619-817-8700.
7. What are the rates for tile and grout cleaning in San Diego? We can give you the most accurate quote based on the size of your space, the type of flooring, the types of stains many other factors. We would love to come out, take a look and give you a firm quote. That way we both avoid surprises.
8. What should I expect from SD Carpet Cleaners?
In addition to tile and grout cleaning in San Diego, we also provide the best organic carpet cleaning services as well as upholstery and area rug cleaning services for all of San Diego county. We alway provide knowledgeable and professional technicians and the right equipment to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Call now (619) 817-8700