How to Tell the Best Upholstery Cleaner in San Diego from the Rest...Fast Service, Quick Results and Affordable Rates.
Whether you have children or pets, lots of visitors or just spend a lot of time at home, you know your upholstered furniture is getting a workout. Dust, germs, crumbs, oils, stains and imperfections can't be avoided.
Give us a chance to refresh your upholstery that restores the original color, appearance and feel of your furniture. Our upholstery cleaning is strong enough to clean the deepest stains but still delicate enough not to harm the furniture and be safe for your whole gang.
We utilize the proper natural methods to ensure the safety of you, your family and your furniture. It dries quicker and opposes resoiling. Our technicians are trained in cleaning a wide range of upholstered furniture materials. Our solutions are also no residue so your furniture will stay clean after we are gone.
Call us at 619-817-8700 for fast service
Tips for Maintaining Clean Upholstery
1. Vacuum. Vacuums ain't only for floors and those scaring connections they accompany can really draw out the life of your furniture. Utilize the upholstery connection to vacuum furniture once per week. This will prevent dust from sinking deeply into the upholstery.
2. Shake. Once a month, take pads outside and shake and beat them by hand. This will help keep dust from settling in. into the filaments. When you replace the cushions, be sure to flip them so that everything gets used evenly.
3. No Eating. Keep kids and adults from eating on the furniture. This can prevent a lot of stains from sticky juice spills and oils from settling into the upholstery as well.
4. Clean any spills right away. Pat the excess with a clean dry white towel. Don't rub. It can spread the stain and cause it to penetrate even deeper. Rubbing can mark the spill into a bigger stain. We call that "blooming" but it's not pretty. Work from the outside of the spot towards the inside. Smudge and pat dry. Call us right away.
5. Read the Rules. If the stain is still there, pause to find one of those pesky manufacturers tags underneath the cushion or furniture. Note the directions as to which sorts of items can be utilized as a part of the cleaning of the fabric: W for water-based cleaners, S for solvents, WS for either, and X for nothing from what was just mentioned. In that case, vacuuming is your only choice and call us!
6. Call Us!
Call now (619) 817-8700